Monday, March 16, 2009

Snowman wants coffee. And no more winter.


Okay, I've had enough of this winter already. I'm not usually a cold weather complainer but enough is enough. I mean we're halfway through March and I should be able to leave my coat at home when I run to the store. Or leave a window open while I sleep without freezing the leg I habitually leave outside the covers. Sigh.

So I got to thinking I probably wasn't the only one- in fact I could probably name 127,354 others who feel the same way, but the snowman is a very poignant extreme and that's why I chose him for this book/editorial illustration... 'cause if HE'S sick of winter then there's a problem!

To Spring!

1 comment:

KristyD said...

Right there with ya', brothah. Amen. I'm ready to dig into the drawer of running shorts and tank tops.

Nice pizzas, btw.