Thursday, April 22, 2010

Springsteen poster

I found this old Springsteen poster at a home I was visiting and just had to take a picture of it. From what I can tell, it's from 1975 and what I love about it is that it looks like it was used to line some cat's litter box before it was framed. The wrinkles and tears really give the poster character. Last summer I found a great Frank Zappa poster that was in even worse shape!

In case you're a Springsteen memorabilia fan, I found this site that gives you what seems to be quite a complete Springsteen history with images of posters and tickets.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice poster -- kitty poo and all.

edfredned said...

...Says the woman whose (current) profile picture has her with a chicken on her head...
Cute profile picture though!