Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Amazing L Boy!

My 4 1/2 year old son has been drawing superheroes non-stop for the last month. It's pretty amazing considering up until 5 weeks ago he never tried to draw a person and the strides he's made have been wonderful to watch.

We were sitting on the sofa watching his one cartoon of the day and I just started drawing Leo as a hero. Leo decided he wanted to color it in. And then the show ended and he was hungry for breakfast so he didn't color much but I really liked what he did:
And here are a few of Leo's original drawings:
 Batman
 Hulk

Not bad!

2 comments:

Lisa Graves said...

We should get our boys together! Finn just turned 5 and can draw ANYTHING! His specialty is transformers- but he's done entire neighborhoods with Dinosaurs and lightining! Go figure.

Or better yet--- maybe we should start an Art Camp!

Anonymous said...

Can I use this image for a website? Do you have it copyrighted? Post me here, or email on el_napier@yahoo.com