The second student (below) is stressed out and has trouble concentrating.
The third student has poor planning and time management skills.
The top image was a lot of fun to put together. How often does one get to include a 'poop' emoji in one's art?
Attributes of student 2 include:
- Stressed out!
- Procrastinates and struggles with task initiation
- Always leaves things for the last minute
- Constantly thinks s/he has more time
- Easily overwhelmed
- Doesn’t know where to begin
- Doesn’t know how to break assignments down into manageable pieces
- Doesn’t have a homework routine
- Can’t focus
- Has a really hard time sitting and doing work for more than 20 minutes at a time
- Constantly daydreaming while reading
- Easily distracted – even by the squirrel out in the front yard
- Unwilling to try new approaches; stuck in a rut and can’t see another way out
- Has a hard time shifting from one activity to the next
- Doesn’t do well when things don’t go as planned
Procrastinates and struggles with task initiation: