Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pizza in 4 parts


Last night I decided to make some interesting pizzas for dinner. I can make pizza in my sleep (it's a fall-back meal when I've got no other ideas) so sometimes I like to be creative.

-On the first I put oil on the dough, some basil, sliced tomatoes, salt and fresh mozzarella.
-On the second I put chopped tomatoes over sauce, with shredded mozzarella and cheddar and Romano and Parmesan. After it was almost done baking I added baby spinach and fresh roasted pepper (which finished cooking JUST in time for me to use).
-On the third I did a simple (turkey) pepperoni pizza with Romano and Parmesan because that's the one the wife likes best.
-The fourth was a regular pizza with part of it folded over to create a stuffed-pizza for my son who was so hungry he wouldn't wait for me to photograph his section.

Yum.

No comments: